Bulk Edit Can No Longer Modify Any Properties

Home Forums Bulk Edit Support Forum Bulk Edit Can No Longer Modify Any Properties

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Justin

Bulk Edit was working great, up until today, when it will no longer update any properties that it was previously able to. Even projects and properties which I successfully updated yesterday, I can no longer update.

When I try to change a property, a red “X” appears and I get this message
      “Last Error: Sorry the update failed, ensure that the project is not checked out then try again. (Status unknown: 0)”

Your support section indicates that this is related to Master Projects, but we aren’t using Master Projects, so it doesn’t seem to apply. All projects are checked-in, and I have Administrator and Portfolio Manager access to all projects.

Any ideas?

Edgar Voorbraak

We are experiencing the same issue.
      Perhaps something has changed in the workings of Project online.

Following
      This method i found that i must fill in all required fields before I can do a modification to a project. I will check if this is the case with the nearbaseline bulk edit as well.

Edgar Voorbraak

Interestingly I have found that for other PWA environments (we have a training environment with exacly the same configuration) the bulk edit is still working normally.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.