Bulk Edit Not Loading

Home Forums Bulk Edit Support Forum Bulk Edit Not Loading

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Brennan G.

We are experiencing the “wheel of death”, where we select the Bulk Edit tool from the Ribbon on the Homepage of PWA->Projects Tab and it opens the Bulk Edit page but sits there and spins with a denote of “Loading”. Nothing ever loads and have to kill the program. This used to work just fine for us until recently, help!

Cheers,
      Brennan

Martin Laukkanen
      Keymaster

Hi,

This bug was fixed in a recent update, so can you confirm the version that you have installed? Is it the latest version? To check open Site Contents and from the bulk edit tile select info or details to see the version number installed.

If there is a newer version available it will show there.

Thanks,
      Martin

John

I had the same issue today after installing the new version. I used it once, then it would not start again.

I removed (uninstalled) the app, then reinstalled and so far it is working again.

GREAT APP !!

Wes

I have the most recent version of Bulk Edit and I am still facing this issue. The page is loading indefinitely and there is an error message that reads: “Error loading page, error was: error details: Not Found”, but the page won’t stop trying to load so there is no way to select different fields other than completely uninstalling the app and starting over. Is there some way to get a better error message so I can attempt to debug this issue?

Thanks!

Arsham

Hi
      I have the same issue and the version is the latest one
      how can you help me? that is urgent for me

Taru Jain

We are having the same issue. Is there a fix available?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.