Data not loading

Home Forums Bulk Edit Support Forum Data not loading

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Charles Seese.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Matt Curley

I am using Bulk Edit in our Project Online instance and it is taking an excessive amount of time for any data to load. I just opened the Bulk Edit app and it has been attempting to load data for nearly two hours. Please advise, thank you.

Rutger

Same here, not working in Project Online. It keeps showing the “Loading data” dialog, but nothing shows. IE console is telling me:

– Odata error; Counting projects, retrying…
      – Error: RemoteModel.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined

Could this be fixed? Thanks in advance.

Martin Laukkanen
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you both check the following to resolve this:

• Permissions: The user running Bulk Edit must have OData access, so they need to be in the Portfolio Managers Group as a minimum, see the section “Security Requirements” here https://nearbaseline.com/apps/bulkedit/support/ if you need more info on this.
      • Language: From my testing I can see that if the user’s default language is not English and the PWA site collection is configured to support multiple languages (Site Settings -> Language Settings -> Additional Languages) then this issue can occur on the latest version of Project Server (/ Project Online). Please test this by changing your user profile from ‘About Me -> Edit Profile -> Language and Region’ in Project Server, or ‘My Settings -> My Lanague’ in Project Online.

If the problem is due to language then keep an eye out for the latest version of Bulk Edit with a fix to this issue.

Regards,

Charles Seese

Hi All!

Anyone have tips on how the Bulk Edit tool updates the dropdown options for custom fields?

When I add a new option to a dropdown field, that option does not appear in the Bulk Edit tool, only the original options exist.

Anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

Best,
      Charles

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.