Install Bulk Edit Tool without internet connection on server

Home Forums Bulk Edit Support Forum Install Bulk Edit Tool without internet connection on server

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Yuri

Hello, developer!

Is this way to install Bulk Edit Tool without internet connection on SharePoint server?

Big Thanks!
      Yuri

Martin Laukkanen
      Keymaster

Hi Yuri,

Good question, at present the SharePoint store is the only distribution channel so you cannot for instance download it from here, the App model does require Internet connectivity to deploy, update and license Apps. See the following forum post for some MS responses on the topic:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sharepoint/en-US/20d9f14a-dd2e-41cd-ba06-f796a3b0aed7/offline-sharepoint-store-app?forum=appsforsharepoint

Having said that with BulkEdit as a free app I will look a ways in which I could separately provide an offline package as it is a SharePoint hosted app which doesn’t require any extra connectivity.

Regards,
      Martin

Martin Laukkanen
      Keymaster

Update:
      I am now able to offer a licensed downloadable version of each of my apps that can be used offline without requiring an Internet connection or the SharePoint app store.

Please contact me via the Contact page on this site for more information.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Install Bulk Edit Tool without internet connection on server’ is closed to new replies.