Number Custom Fields with Lookup table doesn't display dropdown

Home Forums Bulk Edit Support Forum Number Custom Fields with Lookup table doesn't display dropdown

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Matt

I have a custom field that is a number based field with a lookup table in Project Online, I am unable to update this type of field with bulk edit. The drop down doesn’t even show up and dragging a item down from a project that does have the field populated yields the error of “Last Error: Invalid Custom Field Value”

Any thoughts on this?

thanks,

Matt

Martin Laukkanen
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for the information I have tested this myself and can confirm it is a bug, I will look to include a fix in the next update for Bulk Edit.

Thank you.

Matt

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply, I wanted to check and find out if there was an ETA on the next update for Bulk Edit?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply, I wanted to check and find out if there was an ETA on the next update for Bulk Edit?

Thanks,

Matt

Martin Laukkanen
      Keymaster

Hi,

I have a couple of small new features I am working on so the next update is not planned for a least a few weeks, however if in the interim I can find a quick fix for this specific bug then I will try to release that separately.

Regards,

Matt

Hi Martin,
      thanks for the update.

Matt

Matt

Hey Martin,

Is there update on the next release that will have this issue fixed?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt

Hey Martin,

Any updates? Just trying to follow up.

Thanks,

Matt

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.