A new version of Bulk Edit has been released and can be downloaded immediately from the app store! In this version I have implemented many of the most requested features and changed some of the old, so read ahead and try it out.
- Save changes by row. Now by default all changes are saved one row at a time not and not one cell at a time.
- Defer saving of all changes. Optionally you can apply changes only a button click, this allows for you to change many projects at once before applying any changes.
- Improved localization. Dates and numbers now are shown in your locale format configured in PWA.
- Force check-in button. A shortcut button has been added to open the force check-in page in PWA.
- Per-user view changes saved. By default the last used field configuration will be displayed when you open Bulk Edit.
- No more double-click to edit fields. Now clicking on any cell or tabbing to that cell will allow immediate editing.
- Sorting order of the custom field filter view is now alphabetical.
- On initial load the app sometimes failed to load data and would be stuck “Loading…” indefinitely.
Open site contents in PWA to find the update link:
If you don’t see the update link, then open Details on the app tile to find it.