Bulk Edit Icon Link missing from Project Ribbon

Home Forums Bulk Edit Support Forum Bulk Edit Icon Link missing from Project Ribbon

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      John

I used to have a link to Bulk Edit in our Project Center –> Projects ribbon. I re-installed the new 1.2 version, and the Icon is now missing.

Is there a simple way to get the icon back into the Project Online –> Projects Ribbon?

Thank you !!

Martin Laukkanen
      Keymaster

Hi John,

I have seen this happen before and the only fix I know is to uninstall / reinstall the app by removing it in Site Contents, then re-adding as normal.

HTH,
      Martin

Kenneth Sterling

Had the Bulk Edit app lock up, began by removing tenant permission and then removed from site contents. Reinstalled and icon was missing from ribbon bar but could be run from site contents page ok, no longer locked up. Followed recommendation above, twice, still unable to get the icon back. Only app issue now noted is that project owner cannot be changed without generating an internal error, so must change owner outside of Bulk Edit. But would like icon back. Requested help from Microsoft and they were unable to help.

Eric

Hi Martin,
      same issue here.
      after a bit of use – BE would not load projects at all.

I uninstalled / reinstalled and now do not see on the ribbon.
      have not tried again.

do see it under Contents and seems to work again as before.

Project Online – regular tenant (not gov) / default /pwa

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.