Bulk Edit works great in standard MS tenant, but fails in customer's tenant

Home Forums Bulk Edit Support Forum Bulk Edit works great in standard MS tenant, but fails in customer's tenant

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Bram de Vries

I really like the Bulk Edit tool and have successfully installed and used in a Development tenant, which has default Microsoft configuration. Now we’re moving to an Acceptance Test tenant that the customer has set up and then it doesn’t work.

When I ‘Select Fields’, select a custom field and click OK, an error message is displayed in the bottom left corner: “Error loading page, error was: error details: Forbidden”.

Fields with a lookup table, don’t display the lookup values to be selected.

Then, after entering a valid value in a cell (instead of selecting it from the lookup table), an error message is displayed: “Last Error: The unable to update custom field: [fieldname] could not find field or unsupported field type.”

I’ve checked permission levels as described in this blog post: https://nearbaseline.com/2014/11/controlling-project-odata-permissions-for-apps-and-reporting/

Could you give any pointers to resolve this?

Thanks!
      Bram

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Bulk Edit Support Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.