Error loading page, error was: error details: Forbidden

Home Forums Bulk Edit Support Forum Error loading page, error was: error details: Forbidden

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Prasanth

Hi Team ,

We are evaluating Bulk Edit app for EPM 2013 and have difficulty in loading the app , as we have close to 4000 projects.When I login with system account, the app never loads as it has access to around 4000 projects.When I log in with a user account who has access to around 300-500 projects I get the below messaeg “Error loading page, error was: error details: Forbidden” .Kindly let me know how to fix this issue.

Thanks.

Regards,
      Prasanth.Ch

Martin Laukkanen
      Keymaster

Hi Prasanth,

This issue sounds similar to one of the known issues, have a look at the resolution steps below and let me know if they help:

Issue: No projects are loaded and no error message is shown
      Error Message:

No projects are loaded despite there being many published projects in PWA, additionally no error message is shown.

Cause:

This may occur if Bulk Edit does not have permissions to load projects. This could be due to a failure in assigning the permissions during install, or if the App Management service has not been configured correctly for Project Server.

Resolution:

To ensure that the App has the appropriate permissions, open Site Contents and from the Bulk Edit app, check the permissions from the menu option (see screenshot). If this does not resolve the issue, an your are running on an on-premises installation, then try to install another PWA App such as Holiday Sync in order to determine if the App Management server in your SharePoint farm has been correctly configured for Project Server.

Martin Laukkanen
      Keymaster

PS. The screenshot referenced can be seen on the support page:

Bulk Edit Support

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Error loading page, error was: error details: Forbidden’ is closed to new replies.